Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Easter SUGAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!! My dear friend Arabelle, pillow maker to the stars, has sent me enough Easter sweets to sink the Titanic and I couldn't possibly be happier...what a treasure trove of good old fashioned sweeties from Blighty....as each delight was removed from the cardboard box a swelling of oohs and ahhs reached piercing heights and now all I have to do is sit on my hands until Sunday when I can eat to my hearts content, I have forsaken sugar for Lent and Sunday is THE day....sugar coma here I come...not to mention I'll be baking my socks off on Saturday for of course I will also need CAKE!!!!! Come visit me in the hospital!!
Her Majesty is THRILLED, "Thumbs up Patricia!!", I am supporting British sweetdom and the potential for more bad teeth although sadly Cadbury's was just recently sold to a US candy company and what does that mean for the corner sweet shop of yore??

4 comments:

Regina said...

Sweet!!! (pun fully intended!)

Claire Gilliam said...

I want some!

Claire Gilliam said...

I want some!

Susan Guthrie said...

...I'm off sugar and I gave up religion for lent! But I am all for maple syrup...yum!