Thursday, November 10, 2011

Cool new products at CafePress...please take a look see.

What I love best about having a CafePress store is that I am free to do more designing whilst they take the unenviable (at least for me) responsibility of applying my uploaded designs to their products, shipping, gift wrapping, payments and returns...plus everything is done by 'print on demand' ie a product is only created when an order has been placed - each order is made custom - so I have no inventories to worry about and no upfront costs for products which may or may not sell.
The only hard thing for me is to figure how to get people to my store - thankfully social media is helping me do that (this blog, Facebook, Twitter)  and for free - the only currency I am using right now is my time. YEA!!!
Just recently CafePress has added quite a few new, cool products to their range so here is an overview of the ones I like best.
The Sack Pack has a draw string top opening and you can wear on either shoulder or on your back - the Field Bag is a one shoulder or an across the chest deal - both nice and roomy with extra pockets.

A Sippy Cup made from stainless steel so no BPA worries for your wee baby and a Tea Tumbler with a built in strainer and keeps your tea hot or cold - how does it know?

Reusable shopping bags durable enough to carry 50lbs of shopping yet small enough to roll up and pop in your pocket.

iPad2 covers by Brenthaven is a top-of-the line iPad 2 folio with a PU Leather exterior and faux-suede liner in a slim and sleek design and iPad2 cases which are made from hard plastic and help protect your iPad from scratches whilst looking really cool decorated with one of my designs!!

iPad sleeves, Kindle sleeves and Nook sleeves all made from soft, double backed Neoprene.

Protective hard covers for your 3G iPhone (this quilt design is by far my most popular design at this point) and also your 4 or 4S iPhone slider.

iTouch2 and iTouch 4/4S pod hard, protective cases

Laptop skins for a variety of different laptops: PCs (Toshiba, Acer, Dell, HP & Asus), Apple Macbook and netbooks (Acer, Asus, HP Mini & Dell Mini).

Swanky Shoulder Bags in red, taupe or black

...and a Messenger Bag to run around the City with...
Each of these products is available in each of the sections of my CafePress store - unless, of course, it is a dedicated sections like Just Shoulder Bags - :)

Thanks for taking a look, Patricia

Pin It

No comments: