Tuesday, April 15, 2014

My new design "Gilding the Lily" - please vote for me at Spoonflower!

Here is my latest design/illustration called "Gilding the Lily" - a title I think is self explanatory!
 I originally hand painted this in watercolour on paper and then scanned, cleaned and Photoshopped the files ready to be uploaded both to my Society6 and Spoonflower shops to make it available as iPad and iPhone cases, framed and stretched prints, tote bags, fabric, wallpaper and so much more.

Here are pictures of some of the items with links to purchase them below the images:
Indoor and outdoor pillows available with and without inserts HERE
Shower curtains available HERE

Women's and men's t's are available HERE in a plethora of colours.
 Kids t's are available HERE and Baby Onesies HERE

Allover printed tote bags HERE
Samsung Galaxy S4 and iPhone cases HERE
Mugs are HERE

Rugs are a brand new item at Society6 and they are available HERE
 
Stationery cards are HERE
For other items and designs in my Society6 shop please click HERE 

Gilding the Lily is also available as an archival print, hand signed by me - with personailzed signature if requested - from my ETSY shop

Coincidentally this weeks recent competition at Spoonflower was a call for Lilies so I created my original design into an allover repeat and entered it into the competition - I would be ever so grateful if you would be kind enough to vote for me by clicking on this
You can only vote once, I can't tell you where my design is as it shuffles for each person voting, you click on the tick/check mark upper left, the border goes green and then put in the code at the bottom of the page!
Here's the design to look for:
 and here is that design in repeat:
I think I'll be trying this design out with perhaps a blue ground to see how it looks as an alternative/addition to the black.

*******
Thanks for stopping by - next up is an interesting twist on Hot Cross Buns for Friday IF they work out - well I've changed my mind since I wrote this post (I think I'm doing a very lemon cake instead for Easter) but if you want gorgeous Hot Cross Buns please check out my friends Anne blogpost about such at Carrington Lane Bakery. Here's a pic of her perfect buns:

 In the meantime if you would like to bake a faboo cake for Easter why not try a Simnel Cake bursting with dried fruit and oodles of marzipan - click HERE for my recipe.
Please follow me on Bloglovin and you won't miss a single post - thanks!
Follow on Bloglovin