Saturday, May 17, 2014

Iris Nouveau - a new design in my online shops and new items at Society6

k
My latest design "Nouveau Iris" - or "Iris Nouveau" I can never decide which way round I prefer - began her journey many years ago as a small watercolour painting, a fifth of a full circle section created specifically with dinner plates in mind. Poor little thing has been languishing in my flat files waiting to be chosen, scanned and created into a full circle design and then reworked into allover patterns to be uploaded to my various online print on demand shops applied to many and sundry items for you and your home, as gifts to yourself and your family and friends. She has always been a favourite of mine - how odd you can have favourites of your own work!, and I am so glad to see her finished!

I give you:
IRIS NOUVEAU
As a greetings card...click HERE
as a clock...click HERE
on the new V-neck t's at Society6....click HERE

and the new Samsung Galaxy S5 and S6 cases, and iPhone cases too...click HERE
...on iPad cases - click HERE

...mugs - click HERE
pillows/cushions - click HERE
 

and newly added rugs in three sizes...HERE
...shower curtains two ways...HERE as seen above
and below HERE
 
 and tote bags too...HERE
All the above are available at my Society6 shop in two different sections... HERE and HERE ( just click on the words HERE :)

Iris is also now available in my Spoonflower shop as fabric:
and wallpaper:
and wrapping paper:
and finally it's available as an archival print in my Etsy shop too!

Phew - I'm exhausted methinks I need a cuppa and a piece of the cake I have baked for World Baking Day tomorrow Sunday May 18th - the recipe will be up tomorrow!

No comments: